Skip to content
- Every website is designed with content as text, photo, animation, video, books etc. Web designers use different content management software to keep track on the content used most suitable content management software according to their needs. There are huge number of content management system software available. The content management software can look at every aspect of content and you do not need to get technical knowledge to get CMS.
- The content management systems like Joomla allow you to manage company web sites, e-commerce website, and online reservation system, small to medium scale businesses as well as government applications. There are many complex applications intranet and extranet which can be managed by Joomla CMS. It can also handle databases for individual website too.
- Joomla is most useful website to manage the content like edit, upload content on the website. It is most user-friendly software and is easy to install and operate by the web designer. There are many developers which are looking for free open source software like Joomla to build website.
- The main benefit of using Joomla is that, it is open source software available for free to the end-users. It is estimated that there are more than two lakhs community users of Joomla. Web hosting companies provide Joomla at one-click and you are able to set up Joomla in very short time and with minimum instructions. The advanced application must be needed under the GPL license agreement. You need to search the Joomla extension directory to update freely.
- At present companies and non-profit organizations are using the advance Joomla package. With its application it makes easy for website developers to make user-friendly and most dynamic application. Content Management System like Joomla is used for Inventory management, e-commerce applications, community website management, business directory, product catalogue and various other complex applications. In Airlines, Hotel and Railway reservation system also Joomla CMS is used.
- The main advantage of Joomla is to manage the website content, to administer the website and you can also edit the content with user interface. You can edit, link and format the content easily. With the aid of Joomla, you can add the template easily. In Joomla, there are number of design templates available which are easy to download by the users. You need not to invest much on graphic or flash. You can alter the design with using interface. Joomla is freely available in the market with open source medium. You can easily donate, host and advertise to install the Joomla Software.
- The Joomla software is constantly updated by the users. Most of the developers are involved in the development and up gradation of Joomla system to make it more user-friendly. Developers are keen to get update the Joomla CMS to make it more interactive and user-friendly. With open source code, a developer can easily make and customize the applications. You can get latest information and help from the Joomla communities. The website developer can get help from the forums to solve the problems. You can get the answer by searching your problem over the search engine. Joomla is the best amongst the other CMS tools.